Lets talk food



So I am armed with a few cookery books and magazines filled with recipes ands or things I want to make or do.  I think that is plenty of recipes to get through this year.  There are a few reasons for me wanting to do this

I like cooking
I want to cook from scratch more this year
I want to be healthy
I need to meal plan and I am on a budget
I want to bake more with my daughter


I love food. Cooking it,eating it and going out for food.  I'm determined to hit the right balance of  being healthy but being able to eat what I fancy... in moderation. 

I'm mainly going to focus on 

The Dairy Book of Home Cookery

I think this will allow me to gradually build up my store cupboard ingredients.  My Mum always had a well loved copy of this and it means so much to have my own copy.

From now until 20/2/2019 I'm going to get through as many of these and other recipes I have as I can. 




Comments

Popular Posts