Look, its a Gilmore Girl

I can't remember exactly when I first saw Gilmore Girls but I know I stumbled upon it by accident while channel hopping. It was in either 2007 or 2008 I think as I remember watching it while pregnant.


I spent a lot of my time pregnant being poorly (I was not a very goods pregnant person at all) and Gilmore Girls was there for me during this time of my life. Thinking back I am surprised that I didn't call my daughter Lorelai. Although her first teddy was named by me and was indeed called Lorelai. She also had a lion called Lars, a turtle called Kirk and a cat called Ginger. Thank you Gilmore Girls, Metallica and The Wildhearts- always there when I needs you. 

When my daughter was about two she used to point to any passing girls/women and say "Gilmore Girls" 
Gilmore Girls had gained another fan.

I didn't really watch it much again until 2014 when I tried to re watch it again but like with books and reading, I watched the first disk over and over again. I'm not sure if I just didn't think about watching any others or if maybe I couldn't get the disk out of the player because at the time the left side of my body was paralysed.
Last year I watched the whole thing plus A year in the life again. I love it so much. Maybe next year I will have a go at the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge but this year I am going to concentrate on the Gilmore Girls Movie Challenge


These are the ones that I have got together so far.I'm going to watch or re watch as many as I can..... 
I have linked the list I am going to use above but will write my own list as I watch. 

Let me know if you are doing the Gilmore Girl movie challenge too, I would love to hear all about it and .

..Thanks for stopping by.











Comments

  1. How amazing would it have been to have had a Lorelai in the family? Haha! Gilmore Girls are amazing. So glad you had these DVDs that we could bring in for you after the stroke. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know hehe. So much more to thank you for just dvds but yes very grateful to you for bringing them in. Thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts