2018.....so far



This year has overall been very positive so far. I wish I was further ahead with career/ financial goals but I am making a albeit slow progress. 

It has consumed a lot of my time and thoughts of late but I am determined to keep this blog and my goals going. 

I have been completing my exercise dvds most days but I need to spend more time on my reading, movie and cooking challenges. 

But.....here of a few of my favourite memories from this year so far


We had a lovely walk in St Govans in Pembrokeshire.  It is one of my favourite places . 


The weather has been pretty miserable but it does make you appreciate mornings like this all the more.


Was able to watch Adrian Mole again - Thanks to my sister getting it on dvd. Love it.


Lovely family time in the Haystack at Manor Park






Lego Safari at Cardiff Bay


Chinese buffet at The Oriental Garden




Cherry Bakewell Cocktails at Drago Lounge

Plenty of fabulous memories with lovely people. Thank you. xxxxx














Comments

Popular Posts