2018 reading challenge

I'm on a mission to complete a personal 2018 Reading Challenge

Here are the books I have read so far

1. Billy and me

A lovely feel good book to start off with and get me back into reading. I really did love feeling like I was a part of the main character Sophie May's world for a while and it led onto nicely to my next book 

2. Always with Love


Enjoyed delving into both Sophie and Billy's life once more along with the other interesting characters. 

3. The girl on the train

If I am honest, if it was not for this blog, I would have skipped past this book and told myself that I would try again at a later date.  It seemed like it would require quite a lot of concentration which scared me but mainly down to the fact that I fell over at the weekend, hurting my left (weak side) foot and forcing me to rest it, I read this book in a day. What a brilliant book. I could not put it down.  

It is February and I am in love with reading again, I hope it carries on. 

4.The way we were

I found this one quite hard to get into. I was enjoying it by the ends but not one of my favourites.  The main character is the same age as myself and as she was reminising about happier times, I couldsn't help think back to my own personal "The way we were"


5. I'm currently trying to read Rose under Fire but I'm struggling with it. Partly due to the fact that I have got obsessed with watching Grace and Frankie on Netflix instead of reading. I'm all up to date with it now (love it so much) so I am going to make a effort with it again now. So grateful that I wrote this list or I probably would not feel it so important to get back into reading again. - March 2018

Comments

Popular Posts